Thursday, July 5, 2012

13 weeks- Bring on the Second Trimester!!

How far along?  13 weeks. Second trimester baby!!!!!
Total weight gain: I have no idea. I think I gain, but actually loose. Guess I should get a scale.
Maternity clothes?  Got a few dresses for a wedding we are going to next weekend along with everything else I have.
Stretch marks?  Negative!
Sleep:  Some days great, others not so much. I get so hot!!
Miss Anything?  Wine, wine, wine.
Best Moment this week:  Telling the rest of my family about our little one!
Movement:  We're either going to have a swimmer or a gymnast because this baby likes to go from one side to the other all the time!! No kicks yet, just swims.
Food cravings: Fruit fruit fruit. Smoothies have gotten me through this horrible heat.
Aversions: Red meat is horrible. I can't even look at it without wanting to get sick. Nasty.
Gender Prediction: Girl
Symptoms: MS is GONE! WoOhOo!! Headaches are terrible but so much better then wanting to toss my cookies every 5 minutes.
Have you started to show? I laugh at people who know and say I don't look pregnant. Apparently they forgot what my 00 size waist looks like.
Belly Button in or out? Still in! Getting flatter by the day my husband says.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!   
Looking forward to: Sitting outside on our brand new deck when it cools off at night. I LOVE IT!!!!
Not looking forward to: This freaking heat!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment