Saturday, September 15, 2012

23 Weeks




How far along?  23w2d
Total weight gain: I have no idea. We'll find out Thursday! But Doug can still carry me up the steps...
Maternity clothes?  LOVE MY WVU MATERNITY TANK!!!!
Stretch marks?  Nopers
Sleep: meh. Sleeps been okay. SUPER SUPER weird dreams this week..
Miss Anything?  same. damn. thing.
Best Moment this week: Doug felt her first big big kicks this week.  We have a daddy's girl on our hands.. 
Movement: She's so active. Expect when I want her to move, then she is as still as could be. Annoying.
Food cravings: Lemonade how I love thee
Aversions: Red meat is still on the no no list. 
Gender: Girl
Symptoms: Backaches are getting really getting bad.
Belly Button in or out? Flat as a pancake
Wedding rings on or off? On mostly!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Except for my emotional break downs in the shower. Random.
Looking forward to: WVU vs. JMU GAME TODAY!!! I'M SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!!!
Not looking forward to: So much homework to do. And a test to take this week. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment