Tuesday, September 25, 2012

24 weeks

We took a spur of the moment long weekend trip to the beach this past weekend. We went to the OB for our 24 week apt on Thursday then jumped in the car and off we went! It was wonderful. So amazing to get away for a few days (and the last time before our bundle arrives!). We went with one of our very very good friends Shawn (drinking buddy for Doug!) and it was so awesome. Couldn't have asked for a better weekend. There is just nothing like waking up with a cup of coffee and going for a walk on the beach. My paradise. But since we didn't bring our board with us, we had to settle for the sand..


*It says Week 24: Still Rocking my Bikini!*


How far along?  24w5d
Total weight gain: up to 143. Yes, that means I gained 9 pounds this month. WOAH MOMMA!
Maternity clothes? Going shopping today for pants.. damn..
Stretch marks?  Still going strong with no stretch marks!!
Sleep: I really don't like sleeping in any other bed then mine. The beach was great.. the bed sucked!!
Miss Anything?  Being able to drink. and Sushi. 
Best Moment this week: Having our 24 week apt. I LOVE my OB. He's awesome.
Movement: Little girl does not like it when mommy is still.. and she lets me know it too..
Food cravings: strawberry and apple cinnamon ANYTHING. I might have gone through an entire jar of strawberry preserve in 3 days..
Aversions: Red meat is nasty. *gag* 
Labor signs: Nothing other then BH contractions. My OB gave me a packet of labor signs at the 24 week apt. OH NO. I will freak out when this answer is yes. AHHHH.
Symptoms: This week was pretty good. Other then back pain and those wonderful round ligament pains.
Belly Button in or out? So weird looking.. 
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty damn happy!!
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery furniture this week. Bring on the nesting!!!
Not looking forward to: All the homework I have to catch up on from going to the beach and not doing a damn thing!!
I will say I wasn't such a fan of walking down the beach and all the eyes on my belly. But yes, I totally rocked my bikini. I was not about to go out and buy a maternity swim suit when we were only going for 4 nights/3 days. I kinda forgot that my blood amount has DOUBLED since getting pregnant and I totally fried my face and belly so we only spent 1 day on the beach. Whoops.


No comments:

Post a Comment