Monday, October 1, 2012

25 Weeks


Hello, October!!!

I remember back in August I was sitting on the couch with Doug one Sunday and saying that I wanted to just go to sleep and wake up and it be October. Well, HELLO!! September went by SO fast. I didn't think it would go that fast AT ALL. But, here we are. I knew once we reached Oct. that the time would just start flying by. We have SO much going on in the upcoming weeks and before we know it our little girl will be here! Yikes!! However, October means Fall which is by far my favorite time of the year. Pumpkin spice lattes, sweater weather, cuddling under blankets, and those delicious fall smells. Not to mention the trees changing, all the fun festive activities that we take part in (that I will no doubt have to find yummy non-alcoholic drinks to bring!) AND holiday season!!! Ah, so excited!!

*Picture to come soon!! Promise!*

How far along?  25w4d
Total weight gain: 15 lbs (128->143)
Maternity clothes? Finally went and got some maternity pants. 2 pairs of jeans and a pair of work pants. SO COMFORTABLE!! Yes, I am rockin those fully belly bands too!
Stretch marks?  No sir!!!
Sleep: Been off and on this week. It's getting really difficult to roll over at night so it takes me a few minutes.
Miss Anything?  Fitting into my regular jeans. And alcohol.
Best Moment this week: My mom and step-dad got to feel my little girl kick for the first time. Only other people that have felt her kick (other then Doug of course). It was the first time Tom (my step-dad) had ever felt a baby kick in utero. So adorable. AND we ordered the nursery furniture. YAY!!
Movement: SO active. I really really hope this isn't a preview of what is to come.
Food cravings: strawberry preserve, apple cinnamon ANYTHING, lemonade, and pudding
Aversions: I keep trying to get over this red meat thing.. it doesn't work. The smell of ketchup still has me immediately running to the nearest bathroom too. 
Labor signs: Nada (thank heavens!). Still have those braxton hicks every day though.
Symptoms: HOLY HEARTBURN BATMAN. Zantac you are my savior and best friend right now. No kidding I have a bottle with me at all times..
Belly Button in or out? Halfie? I have one part that sticks out and another that's still kinda in. SO FLIPPIN WEIRD
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Emotional. I've cried every day this week for no freakin reason and I have no idea why. Thank you hormones, you're awesome.
Looking forward to: Having a quiet week at home where I can knock a bunch of stuff off my to-do list. My week will consist of laundry, cleaning, and homework. Yippee.
Not looking forward to: It might all be on my to-do list but I'm not a fan of laundry, cleaning, or homework. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment