Friday, October 12, 2012

27 Weeks


Okay, I lied. I'm sorry.

Not only did I lie about the picture, I completely forgot to do a 26 week post too. Whoops. (and thank you friends and family for pointing that out to me.) However, in my defense, we were in Pittsburgh last weekend visiting Doug's family (I normally update the blog on Saturday's) and on Sunday when we got home we were busy with football & baseball games as well as putting the nursery together! (see post below for more on that!) So, what has the last 2 weeks held for me you ask? Nothing. Been a completely boring momma over here. I spend my days on the couch watching movies and studying for school. SO exciting. Not. However, next week is so filled with doctors appointments I don't know how I'm going to keep up!



How far along?  27w2d
Total weight gain: God I hope it's still 15 pounds. I find out next Thursday!
Maternity clothes? Still the same stuff. Pulled out my bigger/longer sweaters from last season and they all still fit. Woohoo!
Stretch marks?  Nope. *Cocoa butter I owe it all to you!*
Sleep: Sleep has been *shoulder shrug* lately. I feel like I wake up all the time. Seriously. I think I only sleep for an hour at a time before having to turn over. That and I can not seem to sleep past 6:30 am anymore. Not happy about that fact. At all.
Miss Anything?  Being able to get off the couch without having to do some crazy maneuver I came up with or Doug pushing me up. And there is just something about having a nice glass of red wine on a cold fall night with the candles burning and snugglin with my hubs on the couch that I can't seem to fix.
Best Moment this week: Baby furniture coming in and putting it all together.
Movement: I love trying to figure out whats her bum and her head. And I swear I can feel her little fingers and toes moving around in there too. Creepy.
Food cravings: Sweets. Really anything sweet. I try to fix it by eating fruit but that doesn't always work. Thank heavens for the opened bag of chocolate chips..
Aversions: Meat. Period. Had chicken the other night. Gross. 
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Hip pain. My god it's bad. I've tried every stretch and movement I can think of. Left side is much worse then my right though. So painful.
Belly Button in or out? I don't even think it's classifiable right now..
Wedding rings on or off? On! Though they were off for a few days this week..
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!! and tired..
Looking forward to: GOLD CUP RACES NEXT WEEKEND!!! Can't. Freaking. Wait. AND dinner date with teeteebee. Havn't seen that girl in FOREVER.
Not looking forward to: 28w apt on Thursday. While I love my doctor and can't wait to hear out little girls heartbeat... this apt is going to SUCK. Glucose test, rogam shot, blood work, and talking about our birth plan (give me the meds ASAP!). I told Doug he better take me out to dinner after all that crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment