Friday, September 7, 2012

21 & 22 Weeks

I know I know I didn't post last week so I did both 21 & 22 weeks in one post..

*I OBVIOUSLY let Doug do the board this week.. HTTR!!!!*


How far along?  22w1d!! Where is this time going?!
Total weight gain: I say still around 134.
Maternity clothes?  Same things. Can't wait to go shopping for sweaters!
Stretch marks?  Not yet..
Sleep: Sleep has not been so great this week. Little peanut thinks its fun to take kick boxing lessons at 3am and wake me up..
Miss Anything?  With fall around the corner and all the fun holiday drinks.. my same answer is alcohol.
Best Moment this week: Getting to spend some time with Doug. We really haven't seen each other much the last few weeks. 
Movement: Little babe has started getting the hick-ups. So weird feeling!!
Food cravings: Actually sent Doug to the store this week for a random pudding craving. He thought I was kidding.. I don't kid when I am craving something.
Aversions: Will I ever eat a steak again??
Gender: Girl
Symptoms: Backaches. Ouch.
Belly Button in or out? Hanging on for all it's worth as an inny
Wedding rings on or off? On during the day, off at night
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: Having weekends off!!
Not looking forward to: Homework. Ugh.


How far along?  21w
Total weight gain: 134
Maternity clothes?  Maternity yoga pants are absolutely amazing.
Stretch marks?  THANK YOU BELLY BUTTER my answer is still NO!
Sleep: Love sleeping.. and staying in bed till 12.
Miss Anything?  being able to eat a hamburger and not want to toss my cookies. oh and wine.
Best Moment this week: Knowing I have a full weekend ahead with my hubs.
Movement: Shes so active. I'm scared she'll be like this when she gets here!
Food cravings: Still anything sweet..
Aversions: So much ketchup around this week.. was terrible.
Gender: Girl!!!
Symptoms: Nothing really new.. 
Belly Button in or out? In? Maybe?
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Spending time with friends I don't get to see
Not looking forward to: starting school again.

No comments:

Post a Comment