Thursday, August 23, 2012

20 Weeks


We had our 20 week U/S today and am so excited to say that we have on healthy, perfect, wonderful.. BABY GIRL!



How far along?  20w
Total weight gain: Up 6 whole pounds!! (134)
Maternity clothes?  Same stuff
Stretch marks?  So happy to say NO!
Sleep: Sleep is my favorite thing right now..
Miss Anything?  Alcohol. Alcohol. Alcohol. and Sushi
Best Moment this week: Finding out Little Baby G is a SHE!!! 
Movement: So many kicks!!
Food cravings: I think I have at least 4 different kinds of Ice Cream in my freezer right now..
Aversions: Red meat will be the death of me
Gender Prediction: I was right.. IT'S A GIRL!!
Symptoms: Backaches and heartburn
Belly Button in or out? In(ish)
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: Some down time hahaha
Not looking forward to: Working this weekend. BOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment