Sunday, August 19, 2012

19 Weeks



How far along?  19w3d
Total weight gain: I'll find out Thursday. But I think I'm up a few more pounds!
Maternity clothes?  Nothing new this week. Once the weather changes again I'll get more stuff.
Stretch marks?  Nope!!
Sleep: Sleep has been AMAZING this week. I only woke up 2 nights to go to the bathroom. Otherwise, slept through the night. It was AWESOME!
Miss Anything?  oh.. you know.. same stuff. Getting really hard to not drink with preseason football on!!!
Best Moment this week: Sleeping through the night and painting the nursery! I love it!!
Movement: Little one is so active in there. Doug love's feeling babe move all over the place.
Food cravings: I baked blueberry muffins and a chocolate chip cake this week.. they were delicious. I don't know what I am going to do when all this fruit goes away!
Aversions: Red meat, ketchup and mexican is back on the no no list.
Gender Prediction: WE FIND OUT ON THURSDAY!!!! Could be a boy.. could be a girl.. I still think girl..
Symptoms: More headaches.. and those lovely backaches..
Belly Button in or out? I guess it can still be labeled as "in" but it looks NOTHING like what it used to. Freaks me out.
Wedding rings on or off? On! <--- so happy about this!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mood swings. Holy hell.
Looking forward to: OUR 20 WEEK U/S!!!! Of course seeing the doctor too. Can't wait to see our precious babe again.
Not looking forward to: Figuring out my class schedule for my final few classes. I really don't want to go back to class. BOO!


1 comment:

  1. I cant wait till thursdayyyy!!!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete