Sunday, August 5, 2012

17 Weeks



How far along?  17w3d
Total weight gain: I bet I gained another pound. 
Maternity clothes?  Nothing new this week. Still love my dresses
Stretch marks?  Doug is very good about slathering my belly with lotion when I get out of the shower. Still no stretch marks!!
Sleep: Had a ton of bathroom breaks this week. But sleep is my favorite right now. (esp our Sunday nap times on the couch!)
Miss Anything?  Alcohol. Summer just is not the same.
Best Moment this week: Friday we went on a date night that was fabulous. Don't know how many more of those we will have!!
Movement: Daddy has a new favorite game that he has titled "push belly". He can now feel our little one squirm and kick around and when he pushes my belly, baby pushes or kicks back. He finds this just hilarious. Of course he does it right when I am trying to go to sleep..
Food cravings: Great part about summer is the delicious FRUIT!
Aversions: I would really like to know if I will ever be able to smell ketchup or red meat again without wanting to throw up.
Gender Prediction: Girly girl
Symptoms: HEADACHES. Holy crap.
Have you started to show? Yes. I think that is the only answer now.
Belly Button in or out? Flatter by the week. I'm so nervous for it to "pop".
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! So happy I end up crying a lot.
Looking forward to: In-laws coming in next weekend. Haven't seen them in a long time.
Not looking forward to: Not seeing our little peanut for 3 more weeks! Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment