Sunday, August 12, 2012

18 Weeks

So, this weekend my in-laws came down from Pittsburgh and we had a wonderful time. It was great to see them. I had my first no-drinking winery experience.. I'm not a fan. Otherwise it has been a pretty easy week!! Also, sorry for my just napped/no shower look I'm rocking in this picture..



How far along?  18w3d
Total weight gain: I have no idea..
Maternity clothes?  Still the same stuff.. 
Stretch marks?  Negative
Sleep: Sunday naps are the best. (Just woke up from one!) But otherwise sleep has been pretty good. Lots of bathroom breaks but I've been so thirsty lately!!!
Miss Anything?  Wine. Sangria. Makers Mark. My alcohol list is endless...
Best Moment this week: Bought a Coach diaper bag that was 20% off and I had a 30% off coupon. BOOM!!! SO excited.
Movement: Saw my belly move for the first time when baby kicked on Friday. Scared the hell outta me.. I'm not ready for that!! Stop growing baby!!!
Food cravings: Sweets. Took an entire bag of chocolate chips to work this week. Wow.
Aversions: still red meat and ketchup.
Gender Prediction: little girl
Symptoms: Nosebleeds have started this week.. as well as backaches. Little one likes to lay on my spine..
Belly Button in or out? Still an "inny"
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: I was a little moody this week.. I was super tired though..
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery together next weekend!!
Not looking forward to: Working. I could be sleeping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment