Monday, November 12, 2012

33 (31) Weeks


Although I have been running around like a CRAZY person, this week was pretty status quo on the pregnancy front. I will say, no news is good news. I found out that I don't have some random blood disorder that we didn't know about. However, my platelets are still low. So now I will get my blood drawn every week and see the hematologist every 2 weeks. 

How far along? 33w4d (or 31w4d)
Total weight gain: still at 154
Maternity clothes? Nothing new. 
Stretch marks?  no!
Sleep: Been so so tired this week. I think I have gone to bed before 9PM almost every night.
Miss Anything?  Being comfortable.
Best Moment this week: Finding out nothing crazy is wrong with me. Boom!
Movement: Crazy girl
Food cravings: Sweets
Aversions: Nothing new
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Been awfully off balance the past few days.
Belly Button in or out? Flat!
Wedding rings on or off? ON!!  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My baby shower on Saturday!!! I'm so excited
Not looking forward to: So many doctors apts this week! Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment