Monday, November 19, 2012

34 (maybe?) Weeks


Welp, shit just got real. We've had our (first) baby shower and now our house has EXPLODED with baby stuff. The only room that does not have something baby in it is our bedroom. And that will soon change once we get our bassinet. 

Our shower was amazing. I could not have even thought of anything better. We are so luck and blessed to have so many people who love us and our little peanut. I feel overwhelmed with love. Of course, so many people wanted to feel our little princess move or kick. She had other ideas in mind. I swear she gets scared when she hears voices she doesn't hear on a normal basis and gets all hunkered down inside me. She didn't even get the hiccups (which she gets at least 10 times a day!). I felt really bad. Until most people had left I sort of laid on the couch and had my sister put her hand where I knew little girls butt was and she rolled over. Megan SCREAMED. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. Go figure, this scared the shit out of baby (seriously think I felt her shudder) and she did not move a muscle until we left. Poor little girl.

In other news, our 32(?) week baby apt didn't go as planned. This pregnancy just hasn't been the easiest thing for me. Something is "off" with me measuring wise so I am getting another U/S on the 28th. While I simply can't wait to see my baby girl again, I am completely and utterly freaked out. I know measurements can be off all the time, but still. The last thing a expecting mom needs to hear is something is "off". He even went onto say that he is concerned. REALLY? I love love love my OB and have nothing but complete confidence in him so I know he is doing the right thing. I'm still nervous. 

*We kept the sign at what I should be.*


How far along? 34w4d (32w4d)
Total weight gain: up to 155. 
Maternity clothes? Needed some tights for my shower. Not the most comfortable thing in the world. I also got some leggings. We'll see how those feel. 
Stretch marks?  Nope!!!!
Sleep: I have been so flipping tired this week. I had a few nights that I slept 11 hours. Yep, 11. Unfortunately, I've also had nights that I wake up at 1 AM. Not a fan. At all.
Miss Anything?  Fitting into my old clothes. Being able to breath. Yummy fall drinks.
Best Moment this week: Hearing our sweet little girls heart beat.
Movement: She loves moving for daddy. She will not move for anyone else. 
Food cravings: Crush Orange Soda. so.freaking.random. I've had at least 6 this week.
Aversions: Mac n'cheese. 
Labor signs: Nothing new
Symptoms: BH suck. And baby's little hiccups are just crazy.
Belly Button in or out? Just straight up odd looking.
Wedding rings on or off? ON!!  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! and starting to get super super nervous!
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving!!!!!
Not looking forward to: I've totally slacked on the HW front the last 2 weeks. I have to bang out so much today/tomorrow. I'm going to be exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment