Friday, May 4, 2012

4 Weeks

I know this is super early. I have not told my family yet, but I wanted to have all my symptoms down and then when I do share our news, they can go back and read all about it. So, 4 weeks is where I am right now. I found out earlier then most people do, and honestly, I had a feeling I was pregnant. They aren't kidding when you hear your sense of smell is heightened. The smell of chicken makes me gag in an instant. Other strange smells make me nauseous too but thankfully, no morning sickness yet!! I also feel like a whale. That is the only way to put it. I can not lay on my stomach, already, without feeling like I'm laying on a ball. I also get this weird heart beat feeling in my uterus and lower stomach whenever I lay on my stomach at night. I've started craving strange things, at the moment it's salty foods. The other night I had my husband make stir fry and I devoured it in a matter of minutes. The breast tenderness is what first gave it away for me. I do have breast pain around my period time, but it usually lasts only a few days, not a few weeks. All of these are not nearly as bad as the number of times in one day that I have to go to the bathroom. I see this getting old really quick. Last night alone, I had to wake up 4 different times. I feel like every 30-45 minutes I'm running back to the bathroom. Annoying.
This week I'm:
Looking Forward To: getting the first ultrasound & telling my family
Not Looking Forward To: the start of morning sickness (I've been told it's only a matter of days) ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment