Thursday, May 24, 2012

7 Weeks


This week has been pretty status quo. Had my first emotional break down last weekend. Scared my poor husband to death. I couldn't stop crying to save my life. No idea why I started crying in the first place. I was full out blubbering. Poor Doug had no idea what to do, so he just told me to take a nap and that he would check on me in a while. Thankfully, I found this all hysterical and laughed about it for hours.

Sore Boobs: HUGE! I can't wait to be able to wear a bra and them not constantly hurt.
Morning Sickness: I want to meet the idiot that named this morning sickness because it happens all freaking day long. Thankfully, my body operates like clockwork so I know pretty much exactly when I will be feeling like crap and can plan for it.
Frequent Urination: I've been really bad about drinking enough water the past few days. Certainly limits my bathroom breaks. Definitely have to go more then before though.
Headaches: Had an absolutely terrible one today. Sitting in front of a computer all day doesn't help.
Tiredness: Getting out of bed in the morning is becoming a very difficult task. Pregnancy dreams have started and man are they weird!!! Might have something to do with me wanting to stay in bed till noon.
Bloating: Folded and bought a bellaband last week. When you are 6 feet tall and 120 lbs putting on even 3 shows very quickly. Esp when its in the same place. By the end of the day I can't button my pants.

Cravings: Still fruit and smoothies
Aversions: Ketchup, bacon, and ANYTHING Mexican

THIS WEEK I'M:
Looking forward to: Getting my ultrasound and seeing the dr. This time next week I will have seen my little babe!!! :-)
Not looking forward to: Feeling like crap all day. Hurry up second trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment