Saturday, June 23, 2012

11 Weeks



How far along?  11w3d (200 days to go!!!)
Total weight gain:  2ish pounds
Maternity clothes?  Leggings & a few tops
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep:  Used a new pillow the last few nights. Amazing. Love my body pillow too!
Miss Anything?  WINE! and Sushi.
Movement:  Swear I felt something the other night. Scared the crap out of me.
Food cravings:  Fruit and sweets still. Smoothies are my best friend.
Aversions:  Red meat, Mexican, and Ketchup
Gender Prediction: Girl
Symptoms: Headaches were terrible this week
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On!! 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  
Looking forward to: No more bed rest and seeing out little babe on Wednesday!
Not looking forward to: Having to go back to work but I need to get out of this house!

No comments:

Post a Comment